Hollow Bridge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hollow Bridge

An online Vampire: The Masquerade Play By Post roleplaying game set in White Wolf's World of Darkness

HomeLatest imagesRegisterWikiLog in
Game Date: Friday 14th June 2013
Real Time: Monday 16th March 2015 - Friday 3rd April 2015
Weather Report: Cloudless night, Cold with light rain

Player Knowledge vs Character Knowledge...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Baz
Unyielding Tyrant from Hell
Baz

Player Knowledge vs Character Knowledge... Empty
PostSubject: Player Knowledge vs Character Knowledge...   Player Knowledge vs Character Knowledge... Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 9:45 pm

There are going to be times, throughout the game where situations happen involving supernatural abilities. While, as players, you will more than likely know everything printed in the core book, it needs to be brought to the forefront that your character will not necessarily know. To use an example, the Presence discipline:

All characters would know of the discipline name, and that it can affect their emotions to one degree or another. However, only characters in possession of the discipline would know the exact effects of it, and how it can be circumvented...with a few exceptions, most noteworthy being Clan Tremere with the ritual Pavis of Foul Presence in effect.

It would be greatly appreciated if you roleplayed your character correctly during any period that they may be affected by a supernatural effect by following the laid down guidelines contained within the core rulebook. If you are in any doubt about how your character may be affected, please contact me and I will do my best to assist you.
Back to top Go down
http://hollowbridge.vampire-legend.net

Player Knowledge vs Character Knowledge...
Page 1 of 1